Choosing a site by its location or area
All of our sites have something special about them. It might be they are shady, or are big, by our lake, have a fire place or have great views of the mountains. To help you select your site we have two list with photos (one is below the site map on this page). The one on this page is by location or area, and has a site map and aerial photo. This page is particularly helpful if you would like to stay in a particular part of our caravan park (such as the open Parkland sites that have great views of the mountains), or have a group of people that you would like to book several sites side by side. The other list Sites by Classification or Type has them listed by the classification or type (each type has a different price to another type - see the tariff page).
VINTAGE AND RETRO ONSITE CARAVANS
"Echidna" (A Van) 3 Berth 11 foot 1940'S HOME BUILT CARAVAN
"Kangaroo" (B Van) 6 Berth 22 foot 1980'S CORONET
"Kookaburra" (C Van) 4 Berth 14 foot 1960'S FRANKLIN CARAVAN
"Emu" (D Van) 6 Berth 19.5 foot 1970'S FRANKLIN CARAVAN
"Koala" (E Van) 3 Berth 11 foot 1950'S Timber Clad CARAVAN
North 1 (N1) Up to 5 persons, 9 by 10 metres: Part shade STANDARD UNPOWERED
North 2 (N2) Up to 4 persons, 9 by 6 metres: Part shade, sheltered ECONOMY UNPOWERED
North 3 (N3) Up to 4 persons, 8 by 9 metres: Some shade am & pm ECONOMY UNPOWERED
North Valley (NV) Up to 12 persons, 18 by 13+ metres: Sunny LAKEVIEW UNPOWERED WITH FIREPLACE
Valley 1&2 (V1&2) Up to 8 persons, 14x6 + 7x4m: Part shade am & pm PREMIER POWERED
Valley 3 (V3) Up to 8 persons, 15 by 7 metres: Sheltered PREMIER UNPOWERED
Valley Lakeside & Valley 4 (VL&V4) Up to 5 persons. V4 is an extra terrace booked with VL
VL is 13 by 5 and V4 is 8 by 3.5 metres: Sheltered STANDARD POWERED
Valley (V5) Up to 8 persons, 22 by 5m: Under trees, all day shade PREMIER UNPOWERED
Valley (V6) Up to 6 persons, 21 by 4.5m: Under trees, part shade PREMIER UNPOWERED
Lakeside 1 (L1) Up to 8 persons, 22 by 7m: Mostly shady am & pm LAKESIDE POWERED
Lakeside 2 (L2) Up to 6 persons, 19 by 5m: Some shade am & pm LAKESIDE POWERED
Lakeside 3 (L3) Up to 8 persons, 15 by 10m: am Sunny, pm shady LAKESIDE POWERED
NOTE: Lakeside sites require backing caravans, and are not suitable to vary large vans.
CENTRE SITES including powered standard & premier, & standard unpowered
Centre 1 (C1) Up to 8 persons, 13 by 9+ metres: Under trees PREMIER POWERED
Centre 2 (C2) Up to 5 persons, 10 by 8+ metres: Tree, shade STANDARD POWERED
Centre 4 (C4) Up to 6 persons, 15 by 6 metres: Shady, Under trees STANDARD POWERED
Centre 5 (C5) Up to 8 persons, 12 by 9+m: Part under tree, shade PREMIER POWERED
Centre 6 (C6) Up to 5 persons, 5 by 12+ metres (Plus extra area): Under trees STANDARD UNPOWERED
A1 SITE unpowered premier site
A1 (A1) Up to 6 persons, 14 by 10+ metres: Tree, part shade PREMIER UNPOWERED WITH FIREPLACE
SOUTH SITES including powered standard, premium & with fire & premium unpowered
South 1 (S1) Up to 8 persons, 15 by 9m: Sunny PREMIER POWERED WITH FIREPLACE
South 2 (S2) Up to 6 persons, 13 by 8 metres: Sunny STANDARD POWERED
South 3 (S3) Up to 5 persons, 9 by 8 metres: Part Shade STANDARD POWERED
South 4 (S4) Up to 6 persons, 11 by 10 metres: Sunny STANDARD POWERED
South 5 (S5) Up to 6 persons, 14 by 8 metres: Sunny, late pm shade PREMIER POWERED
South 6 (S6) Up to 5 persons, 11 by 7 metres: Sunny STANDARD UNPOWERED
South 7 (S7) Up to 10 persons, 18 by 10m: am shade, sheltered from south winds PREMIER POWERED WITH FIREPLACE
Parkland 1 (P1) Up to 12 persons, 13 by 16 metres: Open, sunny PREMIER POWERED
Parkland 2 (P2) Up to 15 persons, 18 by 20m: Am shade PREMIER POWERED WITH FIREPLACE
MOUNTAIN VIEW SITES within the Parkland area which have a large shady tree
Parkland 4 (P4) Up to 10 persons, 15 by 13m: Open with shady tree PREMIER UNPOWERED
Parkland 5 (P5) Up to 10 persons, 16 by 15 metres (Plus fireplace area): PREMIER UNPOWERED WITH FIREPLACE
Parkland 6 (P6) Up to 10 persons, 17x16m: Open with Shady tree PREMIER UNPOWERED
MOUNTAIN VIEW SITES within the Parkland area which are open and sunny
Parkland 3 (P3) Up to 8 persons, 17 by 9 metres: Open, sunny STANDARD UNPOWERED
Parkland 7 (P7) Up to 15 persons, 18 by 18 metres: Open, sunny PREMIER UNPOWERED
Parkland 8 (P8) Up to 7 persons, 12 by 9 metres: Open, sunny STANDARD UNPOWERED
Parkland 9 (P9) Up to 15 persons, 18 by 20 metres: LAKEVIEW UNPOWERED WITH FIREPLACE
Parkland 10 (P10) Up to 7 persons, 8 by 13 metres: Open, sunny STANDARD UNPOWERED
Parkland 11 (P11) Up to 8 persons, 10 by 12 metres: Open, sunny STANDARD UNPOWERED
Parkland 12 (P12) Up to 10 persons, 10 by 14 metres (Plus fireplace area): PREMIER UNPOWERED WITH FIREPLACE
- Parkland sites are more open and sunny, and have views of the mountains.
- Parkland 4, 5 and 6 sites have a large shady tree on the north of each site.
- Parkland sites are very large, and Parkland 7 and Parkland 9 are very, very large - our two biggest sites and very suitable for groups.
- Parkland sites are not available during winter and part of spring. Please contact us to check availability.
- Most of our sites have been terraced, creating close to flat, level surfaces.
- Also most of the Parkland sites are relatively flat and level.
- However Parkland (P2) is on a gentle steady slope.
- A few of our sites are very large, and able to take groups of 10 or more people
- (depending on tent / van size - check the site size to make sure you will fit).
- They are:
- Powered premier with fire place - South 7 (S7) - suitable for up to 10 persons - 18 by 10 metres
- Powered premier with fire place - Parkland 2(P2) - for up to 15 persons - 18 by 20 metres
- Powered premier - Parkland 1 (P1) suitable for up to 12 persons - 16 by 13 metres
- Unpowered lakeview with fire place- North Valley (NV) - suitable for 12 persons - 18 by 13+ metres
- Uppowered premier - Parkland 7 (P7) - suitable for up to 15 persons - 18 by 18 metres
- Unpowered lakeview with fire place - Parkland 9 (P9) - suitable for up to 15 persons - 18 by 20 metres
- A limited number of our sites have fire places or fire pits.
- They are the Premier Sites With Fire Places, for both powered and unpowered sites,
- and have there own price category's (see tariffs page).
- We also have a number of portable fireplaces that can be hired for use on any of our sites (see tariffs page for more information on fire places).
- NOTE:The tariff for Premier Sites with Fireplace are the same as Premier Sites from Christmas day to the Wednesday before Easter, as this roughly corresponds to the Summer Fire Season when camp fires can not be lit.
6 berth caravans
- 6.7 m or 5.9 m long with double bed, and semi-separate area with four single bunks.
3 and 4 berth caravans
- 3.3m or 3.9 m long. Either double bed or two single beds and table that lets down to make double bed. Best suited for two people.
- Are well grassed and have a 15amp power outlet.
- There are shady or sunny sites to choose from.
Unpowered camping terraces
- Well grassed spacious sunny or shady sites.