If you prefer talking with someone, or you are having difficulties with the online booking page we are very happy to answer your questions by phone
or to do a phone booking with you. You can contact us on (03)53566309 or by email or use our Enquiry Form.
Also please take advantage of the information and view the pictures on our Website - it is really helpful for working out if Grampians Paradise is your ideal destination and includes a really helpful site map.
Choosing a site by its location or area
All of our sites have something special about them. It might be they are shady, or are big, by our lake, have a fire place or have great views of the mountains. To help you select your site we have two lists with photos (one is below the site map on this page). The one on this page is by location or area, and has a site map and aerial photo. This page is particularly helpful if you would like to stay in a particular part of our caravan park (such as the open Parkland sites that have great views of the mountains), or have a group of people that you would like to book several sites side by side. The other list Sites by Classification or Type has them listed by the classification or type (each type has a different price to another type - see the tariff page).
List of sites by their location (sites that are near each other)
VINTAGE AND RETRO ONSITE CARAVANS
"Echidna" (A Van) 3 Berth 11 foot 1940'S HOME BUILT CARAVAN
"Kangaroo" (B Van) 6 Berth 22 foot 1980'S CORONET
"Kookaburra" (C Van) 4 Berth 14 foot 1960'S FRANKLIN CARAVAN
"Emu" (D Van) 6 Berth 19.5 foot 1970'S FRANKLIN CARAVAN
"Koala" (E Van) 3 Berth 11 foot 1950'S Timber Clad CARAVAN
North 1 (N1) Up to 5 persons, 9 by 10 metres: Part shade STANDARD UNPOWERED
North 2 (N2) Up to 4 persons, 9 by 6 metres: Part shade, sheltered ECONOMY UNPOWERED
North 3 (N3) Up to 4 persons, 8 by 9 metres: Some shade am & pm ECONOMY UNPOWERED
North Valley (NV) Up to 12 persons, 18 by 13+ metres: Sunny LAKEVIEW UNPOWERED WITH FIREPLACE
Valley 9 + 3/4 (V9+3/4) Up to 8 persons, 14x6 + 7x4m: Part shade am & pm PREMIER UNPOWERED
Valley 3 (V3) Up to 8 persons, 15 by 7 metres: Sheltered PREMIER UNPOWERED
Valley Lakeside + 1/4 (VL+1/4) Up to 5 persons. VL is 13 by 5 and V 1/4 is 8 by 3.5 metres: Sheltered STANDARD POWERED
Valley (V5) Up to 8 persons, 22 by 5m: Under trees, all day shade PREMIER UNPOWERED
Valley (V6) Up to 6 persons, 21 by 4.5m: Under trees, part shade PREMIER UNPOWERED
Lakeside 1 (L1) Up to 8 persons, 22 by 7m: Mostly shady am & pm LAKESIDE POWERED
Lakeside 2 (L2) Up to 6 persons, 19 by 5m: Some shade am & pm LAKESIDE POWERED
Lakeside 3 (L3) Up to 8 persons, 15 by 10m: am Sunny, pm shady LAKESIDE POWERED
NOTE: Lakeside sites require backing caravans, and are not suitable to vary large vans.
CENTRE SITES including powered standard & premier, & standard unpowered
Centre 1 (C1) Up to 8 persons, 13 by 9+ metres: Under trees PREMIER POWERED
Centre 2 (C2) Up to 5 persons, 10 by 8+ metres: Tree, shade STANDARD POWERED
Centre 4 (C4) Up to 6 persons, 15 by 6 metres: Shady, Under trees STANDARD POWERED
Centre 5 (C5) Up to 8 persons, 12 by 9+m: Part under tree, shade PREMIER POWERED
Centre 6 (C6) Up to 5 persons, 5 by 12+ metres (Plus extra area): Under trees STANDARD UNPOWERED
A1 SITE unpowered premier site
A1 (A1) Up to 6 persons, 14 by 10+ metres: Tree, part shade PREMIER UNPOWERED WITH FIREPLACE
SOUTH SITES including powered standard, premium & with fire & premium unpowered
South 1 (S1) Up to 8 persons, 15 by 9m: Sunny PREMIER POWERED WITH FIREPLACE
South 2 (S2) Up to 6 persons, 13 by 8 metres: Sunny STANDARD POWERED
South 3 (S3) Up to 5 persons, 9 by 8 metres: Part Shade STANDARD POWERED
South 4 (S4) Up to 6 persons, 11 by 10 metres: Sunny STANDARD POWERED
South 5 (S5) Up to 6 persons, 14 by 8 metres: Sunny, late pm shade PREMIER POWERED
South 6 (S6) Up to 5 persons, 11 by 7 metres: Sunny STANDARD UNPOWERED
South 7 (S7) Up to 10 persons, 18 by 10m: am shade, sheltered from south winds PREMIER POWERED WITH FIREPLACE
Parkland 1 (P1) Up to 12 persons, 13 by 16 metres: Large, sunny PREMIER POWERED
Parkland 2 (P2) Up to 15 persons, 18 by 20m: Am shade PREMIER POWERED WITH FIREPLACE
MOUNTAIN VIEW SITES within the Parkland area which have a large shady tree
Parkland 3 (P3) Up to 8 persons, 17 by 9m: Large, some shade untill lunch time PREMIER UNPOWERED
Parkland 4 (P4) Up to 10 persons, 15 by 13m: Large with shady tree PREMIER UNPOWERED
Parkland 5 (P5) Up to 10 persons, 16 by 15m: Large with shady tree PREMIER UNPOWERED
Parkland 6 (P6) Up to 10 persons, 17x16m: Large with Shady tree PREMIER UNPOWERED WITH FIREPLACE
MOUNTAIN VIEW SITES within the Parkland area which are large, open and sunny
Parkland 7 (P7) Up to 15 persons, 18 by 18m: Large, sunny PREMIER UNPOWERED WITH FIREPLACE
Parkland 8 (P8) Up to 7 persons, 12 by 9 metres: Large, sunny STANDARD UNPOWERED
Parkland 9 (P9) Up to 15 persons, 18 by 20 metres: LAKEVIEW UNPOWERED WITH FIREPLACE
Parkland 10 (P10) Up to 7 persons, 8 by 13 metres: Large, sunny STANDARD UNPOWERED
Parkland 11 (P11) Up to 8 persons, 10 by 12 metres: Large, sunny STANDARD UNPOWERED
Parkland 12 (P12) Up to 10 persons, 10 by 14m (Plus fireplace area): PREMIER UNPOWERED WITH FIREPLACE
- Parkland sites are more open and sunny, and have views of the mountains.
- Parkland 4, 5 and 6 sites have a large shady tree on the north of each site.
- Parkland sites are very large, and Parkland 7 and Parkland 9 are very, very large - our two biggest sites and very suitable for groups.
- Parkland sites are not available during winter and part of spring. Please contact us to check availability.
- Most of our sites have been terraced, creating close to flat, level surfaces.
- However Parkland (P2) is on a gentle steady slope.
- Many of our sites are very large. Some are exceptionally large, and are able to take groups of 12 or more people
- (depending on tent / van size - check the site size to make sure you will fit).
- They are:
- Powered premier with fire place - South 7 (S7) - suitable for up to 10 persons - 18 by 10 metres
- Powered premier with fire place - Parkland 2(P2) - for up to 15 persons - 18 by 20 metres
- Powered premier - Parkland 1 (P1) suitable for up to 12 persons - 16 by 13 metres
- Unpowered lakeview with fire place- North Valley (NV) - suitable for 12 persons - 18 by 13+ metres
- Uppowered premier - Parkland 7 (P7) - suitable for up to 15 persons - 18 by 18 metres
- Unpowered lakeview with fire place - Parkland 9 (P9) - suitable for up to 15 persons - 18 by 20 metres
- A limited number of our sites have fire places or fire pits.
- They are the Premier Sites With Fire Places, for both powered and unpowered sites,
- We also have a number of portable fireplaces that can be hired for use on any of our sites (see tariffs page for more information on fire places).
6 berth caravans
- 6.7 m or 5.9 m long with double bed, and semi-separate area with four single bunks.
3 and 4 berth caravans
- 3.3m or 3.9 m long. Either double bed or two single beds and table that lets down to make double bed. Best suited for two people.
- Are well grassed and have a 15amp power outlet.
- There are shady or sunny sites to choose from.
Unpowered camping terraces
- Well grassed spacious sunny or shady sites.
Terms and conditions for bookings and stays at Grampians Paradise
in addition to those listed on the Exclusive Wildlife Stays - Cancellation Policy page:
Follow these links for information on:
and the story page about my letter to David Attenborough and the letter he sent in reply
Sorry no Pets.
There is some important and really useful additional informational that you need to read before making a booking to stay at Grampians Paradise Camping and Caravan Parkland in our Terms and Conditions. We have written and formatted our terms and conditions so that they are easy to read and understand. The terms and conditions information includes information on how you can pay, deposits, what to do if you need to cancel or change the details of your booking, night time noise restrictions after 11:00pm, when and where you can have camp fires and lots of other useful information. Click here to read our terms and conditions.
Grampians Paradise offers a retreat from the pressures of busy life — a place to relax and to relate to a rich and varied country environment. You can take time to sit and enjoy the views of lakes and mountains and listen to and watch the native Australian birds and animals.